Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm NOT eating THAT !!!

There she is.  Waiting for her food. She has gotten that Yorkie----I am NOT gonna eat attitude.

Well, we will see about that.
If I didn't know any better I would think she is ready to attack. Beady little eyes. Squinty and that tongue ready to spew out some real furry people expletives!!! She is on her last nerve. And mine too.

Well, so am I. And this is what she got out to eat when I put her bowl down.  She wouldn't eat in the kitchen.  No, no NO. Nevry EVERY!!! Not again.


So I brought her bowl into the room where we were and hoped she would eat. Oh she put her face into that bowl and brought out one, count it ONE little bone shaped piece of that food.  Can you imagine. My mom would have told me that there were children starving so I had to eat it. And I did because just thinking about those starving kids made me sad.


This is what's left of the food in the bowl. She only gets a 1/4 of a cup 3 times a day.  She has to lose 2 pounds and she has lost almost one. I guess she wants to lose the other pound in a week. Not happening.!!!
I rattled that bowl. Once,   twice,    three times,      four times.

She still wouldn't eat any of it.


As you can see the bone shaped morsel is still on the rug. Yorkies can be really stubborn!!! That;s what the lady told us when we got the first one.  She DID NOT LIE!!!


If I don't look maybe it will go away.

Not on your NELLIE little girl.

That's what you think OLD LADY. I'm NOT eating ANYTHING----especially not that !!!
I think I might take a nap.Oh no you don't SWEETHEART. You WILL eat.

See you just have to be firm with them.  Kids are the same way.  Gonna love your furry kids as well as the ones that aren't furry.



Her tummy is full and now it's time for a nap. Isn't that the way it is with all of our kids. You have to love them even when they are so STUBBORN. I think I should have put that on her papers.

More later Linda

1 comment:

  1. She can be stubborn but she will eat if she gets hungry.

    ReplyDelete