Monday, August 12, 2013

I am not AS mad!

I have had a chance to sleep on the problem---that always helps. And I have decided I need to get this problem settled.

At a Mary Kay party---the consultant that booked the party is in CHARGE!!

I mean she helps EVERYONE with their skin care or their spa things or whatever they are talk8ing about!!

If  were to go as an assistant to a MK party that any other consultant was mentoring at, I would keep my mouth shut, except to answer questions if anyone asked and then I would tell them what the mentor said.

So, that's what I have to tell this lady. When I'm in charge---I'M in charge.

If she wants to be in charge---then she needs to do some booking.

Now---how to tell her.

CONFRONTATION  is not one of the things I like to do.

I know!!

FEEL------FELT-----FOUND!!!

YES!!!!!

This is what I will say

I fell like you overstepped your bounds at the MK party.

I felt like you were undermining my teaching.

I have found that this leads to problems between the two people involved. So please don't do it again.

Or something like that.

I'll let you all know!

More later, Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment