Monday, August 12, 2013

I am not AS mad!

I have had a chance to sleep on the problem---that always helps. And I have decided I need to get this problem settled.

At a Mary Kay party---the consultant that booked the party is in CHARGE!!

I mean she helps EVERYONE with their skin care or their spa things or whatever they are talk8ing about!!

If  were to go as an assistant to a MK party that any other consultant was mentoring at, I would keep my mouth shut, except to answer questions if anyone asked and then I would tell them what the mentor said.

So, that's what I have to tell this lady. When I'm in charge---I'M in charge.

If she wants to be in charge---then she needs to do some booking.

Now---how to tell her.

CONFRONTATION  is not one of the things I like to do.

I know!!

FEEL------FELT-----FOUND!!!

YES!!!!!

This is what I will say

I fell like you overstepped your bounds at the MK party.

I felt like you were undermining my teaching.

I have found that this leads to problems between the two people involved. So please don't do it again.

Or something like that.

I'll let you all know!

More later, Linda