Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hot, extremely hot. NO. HOT

It has been hot for the last two weeks.

I don't DO hot. I don't sweat. This is something that has been with me most of my life.

I can't have flowerbeds, because I can't stay in the heat to water or weed them.

I can't go to ball games in the day time because by the time the game is over my eyeballs feel like they are going to explode.

So, I blog. I read. I bake and I sell Mary Kay.

Positive has come out of the negative.

I blog because I like to make people smile.

I read because I like to smile.

I bake because Jerry smiles.

And I sell Mary Kay because all those tired, stressed out, unconfident women smile. Really smile for the first time in a long time.

So smile. Watch people as you walk into the Walmart. Smile and watch their expressions.

It is priceless to send off a happy message to another person.

TRY it. You'll LIKE it.

More later, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment