Friday, July 3, 2015

Cousins!!

My cousin came to see us. ALL the way from Maryland!! Sometimes I'm just speechless. Believe that? Well when Kenneth texted me about wanting to come-I was speechless. 

I remember when Facebook first got on the Internet. It was back in 2004. 

Internet had been around for 10 years or so. We were in Farmington New Mexico. I was in my last year of college, Jerry was working at the very least 100 hours a week. So when I found Facebook I went looking for friends on Facebook. 

Family!!!

That's who I'll look for. 

I had been in touch with Kenneth Kretsinger before but lost touch when we moved to Farmington. 

I'll try to find Kenneth I said to myself. And I did. 25 of them. WITH the name Kenneth Kretsinger!!!!

I started scrolling down. Not many photos. Yuck!! Kept on scrolling. 

Past a photo. 

Scrolled back. 

This one looked a lot like Our Dave. 
This is Our Dave

This is Kenneth. 

The one in the black shirt is Cousin Kenneth. Both look a lot like my dad. 

Well, Kenneth is back in Maryland getting ready to go to the beach for a week with May and kids. 

We had a good time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment