Thursday, July 12, 2012

I Wonder????

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live at the opposite pole?

We live in the US. What would the climate be in Australia? I know it's winter there, but does it snow in Queensland?

And have you ever wondered what it would be like to be left handed instead of right? Most all scissors are for righties.

Awkward!!!!! You lefties need to try the right hand sometime. And we righties should try to be lefties. I read a study that tells us OLD people to put our watch on the different arm, and to pick up things with the different hand. Makes the brain more equal---or something like that---and keep the memory loss at bay.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be shy? I mean really shy. Kinda like hiding in the house shy. It must be so lonely. No wonder so many old people keep so MANY animals in their homes with them.  They need companionship.

I also wonder what life would be like without books. I read a lot. I immerse myself in books. I see the scenes in my head. I can smell the flowers and hear the cars honk their horns. I can't imagine NOT having that reaction to books. I wonder about people who just read the words and don't react to them.

I guess I just wonder about too much.

1 comment: