Thursday, June 7, 2012

Jerry and Sarah

I just want you to know that I did not ask for a puppy. Much less a Yorkie that has grown to 14 pounds. I really don't think that the lady that had her knows anything about Yorkies.

I knew she would be big, because she has the same shape Mandy had. We had Mandy almost 17 years.
Bless her, she went everywhere with us--except on the motorcycle. She was just too big. She wouldn't fit into a pocket.

Our Lynn and Keith would keep her for us. The first night she would stay outside looking for us. And eating grass.

The next day she would throw up the half digested grass...yuck.  Thanks, Lynn and Keith, for taking such good care of her.

And I digress. This is about Jerry and Sarah.

Sarah who was supposed to be 4 pounds when she was grown. And is 14 pounds now she is 2 1/2 years.

As you can see, Sarah has on Georgie's Micky Mouse coat. She just came in from the cold snowy yard.  She loves the snow. 

Jerry is watchin TV and Sarah is chewing.  Usually they are both eating. But that's another story. As the day rolls on---
Sarah is sleeping. Look at her hair. All over the place. Kinda reminds me of my hair. We are NOT going anywhere with that one.

Jerry and Sarah are sleeping.  What else is there to do with all that snow outside.? Look out the window. Snow so deep you can't even see the grass. By the way did you get a look at the mirror on the wall behind Jerry?  Yes it is in the shape of Texas.  He is a Texan through and through.

Eventually they both woke up and wanted supper. That reminds me -- it's time to start lunch.

More later, Linda



1 comment:

  1. I would love to meet your Sarah. She looks like a sweethart!!!
    As for the Texas mirror, I did notice it, and have to tell you that my Chuck is a Texan through and through. I think he and Jerry will probably become really good friends. Oh wow, we need to watch those two when they are together. :)

    ReplyDelete