Monday, August 6, 2012

There's TWO in the yard

The Mystery has been solved!!!

Remember when I said that Jerry was watering the naked ladies--just to see if they needed water?



Guess WHAT??????





ANOTHER one!!! Since yesterday. There was no SIGN of a new one yesterday morning and none throughout the day. I guess they grow the most at night.

So now we know that NAKED ladies grow when the rains come. And if you have artificial rain (the sprinkler) then they will grow. 

As I went out to take the picture Jerry told me to watch out I would be arrested!!

Why? I said.

Not you, he said. The naked lady. You better put some clothes on her.!!!!

Have a good day everyone, Linda

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had another one spring up. I guess maybe that is why mine bloomed a couple of weeks ago, cause I have really watered my flower beds. Best be getting busy and sew some clothes for those Naked Ladies :)

    ReplyDelete