Sunday, August 19, 2012

It REALLY rained today

Yesterday we were in Sulphur OK with a beautiful group of women. We were doing a Mary Kay party and just as we started ---the RAIN began. It rained through the whole party!!!

Rain----glorious----RAIN.

It got COLD. Well, relatively cold.  It was 68 in the car when we started back to Duncan.

We had 2 inches showing in the rain gauge!!

Cute Angela.  She really liked the "face lift in a bottle". That's what I call it. She is so much fun!!

And this is Christen, just out of the hospital after a horrific car wreck. We can all learn a lesson from THIS lady!!!
She also loved the "face lift in a bottle". Mary Kay doesn't call it that----I do.

I had been thinking about a little nip here and a bigger tuck there. NO MORE. This system will do it all without the surgery.

I can't say enough about it.

Or the lash and brow serum. I actually have eyelashes that can be SEEN.

I never realized what eyelashes do for a woman.

They make you feel like a woman.

Anyway, as you can read I am in awe of these products.

But now back to what went on in Sulphur.

We had to take Sarah with us because she Ah-----UMM-----gulp!!!!

ATE a WHOLE package of GUM just before we left.

Now she really doesn't leave us presents on the carpet. She is VERY good about going outside. But we left the house at 9am and didn't get back until 4pm. She would have done SOMETHING if we hadn't taken her.

BUT----SNOOPY little girl went all over Lynn's house, well snooping, under the couch, the chairs, in the closet, outside where Baby Girl was, into the closet with the trash can and especially where those WONDERFUL sandwiches were.

Lynn outdid herself and I really appreciate that.

Publicly I say THANK YOU for all that you did to make yesterday a success.

And then we were on the way home and Sarah had to be held. She went to sleep on my shoulder just like the kids did when they were that small.

And I let her stay there.

More Later, Linda

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like yesterday was a success. For you and Sarah, she got what she wanted, she got to spend the day with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get some of the "magic" facelift stuff. I will be calling or texting you very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete