Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Have you ever wondered---???

Sometimes I really think that I have a quirky mind.

I mean really, I am sitting at my computer and trying to make heads out of trying to get my hot mail account to work---I forgot my user id and password. DUH !!

Now that really shouldn't be too hard to retrieve---should it??

Oh no, I have to --- 1. get a new account
                                2. try this one word access
                                3. forget about it

Now, they don't tell you to actually go with the third choice. Would they DO that?
They just make it really difficult to get into your account, when you know that you have one and that it has some wonderful info for you to cover, just waiting for you to expose all that info to the person whose account it is. ME!!!!

NOT happening.

Let you know more later, Linda

1 comment:

  1. Oh Linda, a few years ago my hotmail account got hacked. I was the owner of the darn thing, and yet, I wasn't able to get in. I contacted them, and for a couple of weeks talked back and forth to them. I had NO idea what year I opened my account, but I had my password etc. I finally told them, ok then, I will not be using hotmail...done...finished...and then all of a sudden they let me back into my account. Don't quite understand what happened, but I guess I hit the correct button....LOL...sometimes this technology thing drives me crazy. Hope you get things all up and running...

    ReplyDelete