Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's a terrible exasperating day!!!

Sarah is so cute. She is usually just kinda frisky. Lots of energy and so CURIOUS!

She has to check out every grocery bag we bring into the house.

Every piece of paper----every twig in the grass and of course every bit of food she can find goes into her mouth!!

This particular day I thought of my friend Deb, who quite frequently recites this
---I've had a very bad, enormously frustrating, completely exasperating day and so I'm gonna go to Australia---

I believe that is a loose translation of a kids book she read when she WAS a kid.

And that's what Sarah is thinking too.

She would, if she could, get on a boat and go to Australia. I had put her outside to do her business and then I got busy.

You know, putting out something for supper. Taking clothes out of the washer and putting them in the dryer. Going through all the accumulated mail and trash mail and throwing away and shredding and what all we do these days to get everything done.

This is the look I got when I came into the living room.

OMG!! No food. That's THE worst thing to forget. No water. That's the second worst.

Man I am in DEEP mud!!!

I knew, really KNEW I was in the doghouse. What am I saying!! We don't even have a dog!!!

This is not any better. I opened the door and called her in. This is what she did. Tucked her chin just a little more and set her feet and hands and refused to come in. REFUSED.  Like in -- never--ever--will I come into that house again.

Well, honey it was hot, I mean HOT that day!!

It didn't take long to see-----

I'm ready NOW!!

She came in and I keep better check on her during this heat. NOW I do. I don't want to be in that doghouse AGAIN!!!

After all SHE is the baby now.

More later. Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment