Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I'm Wondering AGAIN!!

Sometimes I can think of the most strangest things.

We've been watching America's Got Talent. It's been good. Some of the people are REALLY good.

And then there are the people who audition and are not good. You know who I mean. The people who can't even hit a note. The comedians who are not funny. The people who run needles into their eyelids.

All that stuff.

It just ain't good.

Then I realize that they KNOW they are good.

Why's that??

I think it's because they just need that boost to their confidence.

So, my point is this---if they think they are good at what they do, and aren't, are those people who are good at what they do and don't think they are, are they really not as good as they think they are.

I told you I was just wondering.

More later, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment