Thursday, August 1, 2013

AND____

Yesterday I typed about my OCD. Sometimes we have this phobia about being around people who have mental problems so I thought I would put down all the things I have problems with so that we can realize that ALL of us have something that ain't right.

OCD or obsessive compulsive disorder is a real thing. Some people have a lot of problems with it. Some of us, only a few things bother us---like the way I HAVE to put the potatoes into the microwave.

Does that make me any less a person?

NO!

It just makes me who I am.

I got to thinking about other things about myself that is different and then I remembered all those spelling tests I took in school.

Remember them? You know the spelling list we had to memorize from first grade on until we went to college.

Yeah THOSE ones.

For years, I would just write an M for an N.

WHY??

I didn't know, but now I do. I am a little dyslexic,

And now I even type M's for N's.

Crazy? NOT. That's just me.

What about you?

More later, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment