Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Electronics AGAIN

I just want to say this----whatever I did yesterday worked like a charm.

While I was trying to decide what to do about the printer problem, I decided to clean up the computer..

You know what I mean----defrag and disc cleaning.!!

Takes forEVER!!!

Right???

WRONG!!!!

Yesterday it took only about 30 minutes to do all of that.

I remember when I was in computer 101 and the instructor said something about cleaning up the computer. Well I thought she meant dusting and screen cleaning.

So that's what I did.

WRONG!

She asked us how long it took and I said about 2 minutes and she said----

"To defrag???"

And I said----

"What's defrag?"

We all got a lesson on the importance of defraging our computers.

And you know what???  She was right!! Computers do work better after defragging!

My computer works like a dream now. I have been so busy I had forgotten to do that for about 2 months.

Will wonders never cease?? I know that when you do something like you should life is sooooo much easier.

Defrag once a week!!!

I think that would work with all the STUFF that clutters our minds and lives too.

What do you think??

More later, Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment