Thursday, June 20, 2013

Today is BLAH!!!

Have you ever gotten up and had soooomuch to do that you didn't know where to start? That's what happened this morning. I have tons of things to do------finish getting the MK room ready for the ladies tonight. Deliver product. Go to Jerry's doctor's appointment. Stop by Walmart. Don't forget the potpies he likes so much. That way he will have something good for supper when the ladies come tonight. I also need to finish the washing------as if that was really a problem.

I remember when I was a little girl and had to help with the washing. My mom was only 4 foot 11 inches. So she really couldn't take the clothes from the wash water and put them through the wringer so we could then put them in the rinse water and then back through the wringer. No wonder women had a whole day to do the washing. But, a wringer washer got things a whole lot cleaner because you could put the REALLY dirty clothes on to wash for as long as you wanted to. I just have to put the clothes in the washing machine with the soap and turn it on. The machine does the rest. Technology is WONDERFUL!!!

What makes this a BLAH day is that I got up thinking about all that has to be done and forgot about what is good in my world.

I have a husband who is so supportive in my MK business. We have a house that is paid for. We have a good retirement income. We have our health.

Wanna know something??

It's NOT a blah day after all!!!

More later, Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment