Thursday, June 27, 2013

Boxes and Boxes of PAPERS

We have  just put things back and back until I am swamped with papers that have to be gone through and then I have to decide what gets shredded and what doesn't..

It's a good thing I am going though everything though.

In one box I found the kids birth certificates from the hospitals and the ones from the state that they needed to get into school.

I found our marriage certificate and the one for my mom and dad. I found the deed to the house and land.

I found lots of trash and shredded it.

I found some pictures of the kids when we were in England, they look like one from school.

I found post cards from friends here in the US that they sent to us.

Lots of memories and lots and lots of trash.

It feels good to get rid of the trash!!

But finding all those memories means even more.

More later, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment