Monday, June 24, 2013

Things I think about---now that's scary!!

Sometimes I think about the strangest things.

My friends -- why don't I call them more often. Why do I let so many WEEKS go by without calling them. It's not like it used to be when the phone was in the hall and  you had to stand RIGHT THERE to make your phone call.

No---now we have phone that are wireless and you can take them WHEREVER!!! I mean really!! You can even take them into the bathroom if you so choose.

We also have the cell phone which is a WONDERFUL invention. I really like my phone I can talk to and make myself reminders to do something. I don't have to try to find my day planner because my phone is always with me.

So --- why don't I call??

That bothers me.

YES, yes,  YESYESYES!!

Tell the phone to remind me to call someone. What a great idea.

More later, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment