Thursday, September 20, 2012

Wondering??? !!!

THEY say, and I ask who are they?, but they say that as a person gets older they begin to loose it.

What's IT? 

Your looks? That's just in the eye of the beholder.

Your hair? That really a eye opener. I was loosing mine in a major way until I got a thyroid test and had to start taking pills.

Your libido? That's a touchy subject because every body's libido is different.

Your height? Yes, I have lost a 1/2 inch since high school. But I'm still not as short as my mom. She was 4 foot 11 inches. I, on the other hand, am 5 foot 3--make that 2 and 1/2 inches tall.

So who are they? and what is it?

I think THEY is anyone who is a pain in the backside. Someone who is always telling you that you're wrong. Someone who is ALWAYS belittling you.

No what I say to them now I am older? 

No NOT that!!!

I say, I'm so sorry you're having a bad day. Talk to you tomorrow!!

And IT is that someone envies. They like how you dress---so they tell you, in a NICE way of course, that they think you need a new hair dresser.

Makes sense to me.

What about you???

More later, Linda

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl....I am having a "bad hair month"....I am so tempted to go and get it cut, but I am also very scared to do that. I either get the one side is longer than the other, or the total cut off. I am very picky about my hair....I know how to cut hair...Yes, I had my license many many moons ago....so with that said, I am PICKY.....
    As far as my attitude...I think it ranks really low this past few weeks. Not sure if Fall has its grip on me or what, but I just don't have any energy to do anything.
    Maybe this all goes back to my hair. If I am having a good hair day or week, I am all good...Guess I better get busy and get this hair done. LOL...You have a good week!!! Love u....Miss Mary K!!!!

    ReplyDelete