Friday, June 27, 2014

Who is the THEY i hear about?

I have ALWAYS heard about the mysterious THEY......they don't like that-----they really would look down on your clothes----they?

It has taken me considerable time to realize that THEY are just a group of invisible beings that THINK they have the upper hand on unsuspecting people.

I used to really have a hangup about the THEYs in this world. My mom would tell me that they would rather have braids in my hair than leave it loose. Now I have really fine hair. I used to have a lot of hair. I used to have a tender scalp. Not so much anymore. But when I had a lot of hair and that tender scalp I really didn't like THEYs.

My mom must have been a saint, because I would scream whenever she came at me with a brush. I cried when she would make me lay on the counter top next to the sink so she could wash my hair. And braiding my hair-----OMG what it must have been like for her. I laugh now but then I was an absolute mess.

So THERE you go THEYs. I will NOT let you take over my life anymore.

I am me. I don't deliberately set out to hurt others. In fact I, mostly, just listen and let it go. I like my life and all the people in it.

I morn for some who are not happy and don't believe that HAPPY is a choice. I pray for those who are addicted. And I am happy myself.

They is not me. I am me.

No comments:

Post a Comment