Saturday, May 18, 2013

This is the Way IT is!

We've been married a long time. Fifty three years and today he got mad because I told him we would wait to go to Walmart to get some plastic bags to go into the compactor. The one in there is not even half full.

We are having the ladies here today for a Mary Kay debut for a new consultant. It rained for three days from the south west which means the from door and the front windows got spots on them when the rain dried.

It took him 2 and 1/2 HOURS to get the door and the front windows put back together. That one is ALWAYS a bugger.

It does look nice. But now he's weed eating the front ditch and the ditch beside the driveway.

He's mad at me!! I can always tell. I plan on going to Walmart after the ladies leave. We already went once today and that was an hour ago.

Well you wanna know something? He will get happy in the same shoes he got mad in.

I really appreciate what he does to keep things going for me. It seems like there are not enough hours in the days anymore.

That doesn't mean we're getting old----does it??

UGH!!!

More later, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment