Friday, March 1, 2013

It's "B" word DAY

Oh NO!!! It's "B" word day and Sarah knows it!! I did not say a WORD about it being time for a "B" for Sarah. I made SURE that I didn't.
 
 
But there -- look at her, she is pleading with me to NOT let it be "B" word day!!
 
But it has to be because she STINKS!!  GAG---SNORT---SPIT!!!But those cute little eyes!! Man who can do it!!
 
Look at those puppy dog eyes. I think she's made up her mind that things will go on as she only suspects they will---at this point.

Boy, is she in for a surprise.

Look at that hair. I cannot stand it for another minute. Her feet smell like dirt. Her hair smells like a goat. I apologize to all you people who have goats around your house, but her hair makes me think of goats.

It's gonna happen!! And she knows it!!!

Wish me luck???

More later, Linda


 

No comments:

Post a Comment