Monday, March 25, 2013

Returning things

I bought a document scanner from Amazon. I need to return it because I have a hard time understanding the instructions---or as my brother said years ago when he was 4---the destructions!!

So I need to return it. I have already told everyone in the world that I am not an accountant. I have a feeling that this machine is for accountants ONLY!!

Anyway, I found the number of the company that sent it to me, but I cannot find any papers that might have the account number on it. I don't know what happened to them. Well, they put me on HOLD so I could talk to a person. Duh a PERSON should answer the phone and ask if you will wait. NOT put you on hold so you can wait 25 minutes until they get back from THEIR break.

Now I don't really know WHAT the person was doing. Nor did I give it anymore of my time.

I hung up!!!

Made me feel good!

Made me feel powerful!!

I will let you know what happens when I finally get a LIVE person to talk to.

More later, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment