Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Almost done getting TAXES ready

Have I ever told you that I am a painter person.

I can add, subtract, multiply, divide and do fractions in my head, but I cannot do accounting!

That's the most illogical thing to me.

Double entries and thingamabobbers, and whatits, and all those other things that go along with accounting.

I can't even say statistician--I can spell it, I just can't SAY it.

So I do my best to get the tax stuff done. That's all I can do.

I came up with a complicated system of keeping the stuff posted, and it does what I need for it to do!!

Next year should be a lot easier.

The first year we were married when it came time to do taxes Jerry flat out refused to do it.

Mind you it was the EZ form.

To keep him out of jail, I did it and from then on it has been my THING to do the taxes and now get them ready for the CPA.

YUCK!!!

I'm READY for a flat tax. Twenty percent and forget it.

Man that would be easy.

It sure would put all those tax lawyers out of work, and the CPA and the IRS people.

More Later, Linda

 

No comments:

Post a Comment