Sunday, December 23, 2012

The FOG

Do youremember that movie "The FOG". Scary!!!!

More than SCARY---down right nightmare making!

Of course, my Lynn would tell me it wasn't because I think Willie Wonka is scary. Did you really look at Gene Wilder's face when he was talking to those children?

No??

I didn't think so!!!

Or, you too, would think it is one of the scariest movies ever made.

But back to "The Fog"


There it comes. Rolling up from the ground until it completely covers the sky.
 
 
And then there it is in the front yard. It reminds me of that poem about how cats move silently around the yard and slither and creep. Sands wrote it long ago.

There it is on the west of our house now. Cool and damp it runs around the sky with its slightly wet fingers sticking to everything.

And there is the sunrise. The shining light amongst the darkness.

Sun!! Light!!! Dark is gone.

Then I went back in to the house and this is what I saw. Cheery oranges and browns.

Light in the darkness.!!

And this reminder of what the season is all about.

More later, Linda




 

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Love you guys!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete