Thursday, December 20, 2012

I Finally figured it out

I finally decided why we have so much fun with Sarah.

Besides the fact that she is too cute.

Jerry has finally found his furry soul mate.

I mean it really.

I mean who does she turn to when she has a problem??

NOT me!!

She goes to Jerry.

And then he gives her to me to fix the problem.

When we had Mandy, she picked me out. And when she passed away, it took me years to get over it where I could even mention her name.

And when Georgie passed, she had started to take a shine to Jerry because he was home all the time by then.

And then comes Sarah!!!

Picked him out right from the start. !!

It is way cool to see them.

In the mornings about 9 am Sarah thinks it's time to watch the Western channel and sleep on Jerry's legs.

It is too cute.

And when I call her she goes to Jerry and looks at me from the corner of her eye.

I am so glad that we have Sarah to play with.

More later, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment