Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lost and Found

So this is what I had to do. Somewhere in this house MIGHT be a copy of the family genealogy.

Maybe?

Sorta remember one being here. Jerry's mom gave it to me a long time ago.

Well, sister in law Mary needs it for her research. I can't find my copy.

So I did so,e research of my own.

I didn't know until tonight that Phil Gowan did some TV work on the NAT GEO channel or it might have been on the History Channel. He has done some major research about the families on the Titanic. It aired in April.

Wonder why April?

I always said we have a lot of things that happened around our anniversary. Lincoln got shot, the Titanic sank and we got married.

Anyway I finally found how to contact him through the UTA, that's University of Texas at Arlington for those of you NOT from Texas.

Hope and pray he still has a copy. That would make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment