Friday, December 21, 2012

Inlaws--we all gots them

It seems as if a lot of us have inlaw problems.

I'm so sorry. One thing I found out last week end is that those of us who don't let people know the truth about what's bothering us, why we are mad, why we are crying, we have to just look at the whole picture and realize how sad it is to be so fearful that they cannot tell us--their family--that they are mad with us.

Can you imagine? Well I can!!

I used to be the same way.

And then I realized that it's just not a productive way to be.

This blog is, after all, about confessions.  Soo, I am confessing that I used to be passive agressive.

It made for upset stomachs, hives, crying jags, and lots of other symptoms that I cannot remember at this time.

When I realized what was going on, I knew I had to change.

So it was little steps.

I now stick out my tongue when my husband makes a remark I don't like. Instead of going into the bathroom and crying into a towel. Or slamming the kitchen cabinet doors until they REALLY made noise.

A quick lip change and I feel TOO GOOD to be anything but happy. I have made my position clear. I don't like what he said. Nuff said.

And on we go to the next time.

No stomach problems, no crying jags, no thoughts of leaving home.

WONDERFUL!!!

More later, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment