Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am really gonna have to remember to make a list. I used to make lists, but they got lost in that black hole in my house---you would call it the back of the closet.

Needles to say, I have forgotten to be thankful for lots of things over the years.

So here is my list for this year---
All the standard things like health, food, clothing, home, good kids, and a loving spouse.
This year I want to list Sarah.  She is too cute for words and that keeps us laughing.
I am thankful for laughter. Right now in our lives most people wouldn't be laughing. But God has given us a spirit of laughter. And by golly, I'm gonna take advantage of that.
I'm thankful for the weather. We have not had severe weather her where we live and I am thankful for that. I would like a little more rain though. Just asking!!!!
I am thankful for my beautiful daughter, who has so graciously decided that I needed an outing every so often--and she is so right.
I am thankful for my clean son. He is a joy to be around now.
I am thankful for our four grandkids--even though they have only given us great grandDOGS so far.
I am thankful for my business. Because it gives me a chance to be around other women, I get to see them grown into the women they should be--the person that God wants them to be.
And I am thankful for my dreams that just keep coming true.

Happy Thanksgiving.!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Linda. I feel so fortunate to call you my friend. As a fellow blogger, it is wonderful to kmow you and share our blogs!, Love Ya girl. :)

    ReplyDelete