Friday, November 9, 2012

Look---throw it out----or keep?

I have been looking at the tops of my kitchen cupboards. I'm telling the whole world right now, I don't know what half those things are.

I know it's been a year since I took everything down and washed the dirt off and put it back. But I couldn't tell you what most of it is and if I even need to keep it.

So then I started looking around the Mary Kay office/work room/dining room.

The same thing goes there.

And that's where I started.

 I had a little help from Sarah and Jerry. they decided to take everything out and then put it back. And that would work but I never can seem to get it all done in one day!!

 This actually is in good shape for right now. I am trying to figure out how to have just a lamp and plant on the table.


This on the other hand is a MESS!!

Today I have my nails to get done, I have to pick up the door know that Jerry took off the door to the middle building and then dropped. Pieces went everywhere. It was kinda funny coz he cam in and had the cutest look on his face. Sorta bewildered and at the same time a little put out with himself.

Then I have to go to Martina's to get her product to her. Now Martina and I talk a lot when we get together so that may take a while. Then I have to get with Carla to work on the gift bags for the Spa Night at the church on Monday.

But you know something, MOST women my age have taken to the rocking chair and are not about to get so involved. I like that I am busy. I like that I can be busy.

What I am trying to say is that I WILL get this clean and neat.

Probably not all today, but a lot. But you know something ---  you can't rush into these things!!

More later, Linda

1 comment:

  1. You go girl...One thing about messes, they are always there when you get back...LOL....good luck with the cleaning.... :)

    ReplyDelete