Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Seminar is just 4 days away!!

It's silly, I suppose, to be so excited about being in a small town of people in a building about the size of an airport. I mean there will be about 9k---that's 9,000 or Nine Thousand people at the seminar venue starting Sunday!!

Mostly women, with a few male consultant and husbands thrown in.

All of us talking and laughing, crying sometimes, and asking questions about making our businesses better.

More efficient--more productive--more customer oriented.

Because, after all, it's our privilege to help women be the best they can be. Which in turn makes them more confident. It's an humbling experience when I see a woman look at herself in the mirror and realize that she can be beautiful. Confidence oozes out of them and they can conquer the world. The price of the cosmetics is worth it. They can put up with the cranky boss, the cheating husband, the lack of funds to put the kids through college.

I am woman hear me ROAR.

Wonderful for her and humbling for me!

More later, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment