Saturday, February 23, 2013

Have you EVER!!?????

One of the many things I wonder about is skinny dipping.

Not that I would, but I have wondered. I mean REALLY---take off all your clothes and jump into frigid water.

NOT!!!!

But then, what if the water is warm, like on a beach in the tropics.

That would be like sinking into warm salty water---

YUMMMM

Another thing I wonder about is skydiving. YES i do!!

Wonder that is. I would NEVER fall out of a completely perfect airplane. But I do wonder---

What does it feel like to have all that air rushing by your face. To look down and see the trees getting bigger and more defined.

To come to a sudden halt, and to find your feet back on Terra firma?? What does it feel like?

I have never and won't skydive!!

Have you ever wondered what your whole body would feel like if you put a habenro pepper into your mouth and crunched it up?

FIRE!! I would imagine. Never for me!

I would like to go and see the Great Wall of China and walk on it.

I would like to see and climb the Eiffel Tower in Paris.

I would like to go and pay my respects to all the fallen soldiers at the national cemeteries around the world. I've been to two. Made me cry for all the lost lives. For the families that would never be able to go see where their loved one was buried.

I would like to snuggle up with Killer and Mandy again. And I will someday.

I have ridden the Texas Giant at Six flags----ONCE!!

I have eaten horse meat---found out after the fact!

I have eaten calf fries----didn't like them.

I have climbed the ladder from the boat to an air craft carrier anchored off the coast of Los Angeles.
I was traumatized by the ladder---that you could see through to the water. The cook gave me two cookies because I was crying so hard.

I went to see Les Miserables and came out crying and still get tears in my eyes. When Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe have tears streaming from their red swollen eyes, it gets to you. I mean Wolverine and Commander in Chief CRY? How would you react.

That's just some of the things I will, have a won't do.

What about you?

More Later, Linda

 

No comments:

Post a Comment