Sunday, August 25, 2019

Nana--lots to think about

Yes there is LOTS to think about.

What am I supposed to do? My pastor says to pray -- I already do that. My friends say to go on trips.
I like going but not all the time.

I have started the blog again and I really like that, and some days finish a piece or two. And I might even start on a third.

I got a lot to talk about and some to just write about and then there are the days I just can't think of anything to put out there.

Today is a "put it out there" day-really appreciate the way the kids ---

I don't cooking as much as I thought I would. Cooking for one is for the BIRDS.

I like the way the kids help me. I feel so blessed because I know there are lots of  people whose kids don't even call--or they don't call mom or dad back.

Hot weather is not my favorite.  I really like cold better because i can put on lots more clothes than I can take off.
.
I wonder about a lot of things I never thought about before. I wonder why I don't call my friends like most women do.  After thinking about that for months I have decided it's because I've spent most of my life by myself. I'm not mad or sad about that--it's just how it was. But now I can call because it's just me and I'm not moving. The only way I can remember to call is make a list for that day and call. I

It's so much fun to talk to women. Betty makes quilts for her great grands for Christmas. She makes the most beautiful quilts, So, I ask her how she does this or that. She always makes coffee or tea.  She makes the BEST tea---oh it's so yummy. And she uses dried tea. You know the kind that comes in a bottle. It tastes like my mom made with boiled water and teabags in that water for I don't know how long.

Well, I don't make a good tea with boiled tea bags, or even like Betty does. But I figured out how to make good tea.

Get yourself a quart container. fill it full of water. Put in two of the big tea bags and put it in the fridge for four hours at least.

Not, that tea tastes good.

No comments:

Post a Comment