Saturday, August 31, 2019

Can't let this go

Today I have Sarah and Baby Girl to stay with me..Baby Girl is Dave's furry person and you know that Sarah is mine.

Have you ever watched two dogs lay down?  In all my years I have never noticed that dogs, not puppies, sleep facing the same way. It's like the Alpha female or male, has the choice and all the rest have to follow.

Last night I was looking at the dogs and they were both sleeping with their heads to the west and on their left side.

Then later after drinks for the both of them, they laid down again and were facing west again but they were on their right side. Then they moved to the north.

It was so interesting to watch them as switched places and stopped facing the same direction.

What would we do without our furry babies?

Sarah gets onto the sofa with me every morning and after about thirty minutes she goes over to the recliner.  Then she might go the the old recliner.

But, if  I go into the kitchen she follows me and begs for food. She doesn't play with toys. She's never chases a ball. She has never-----add what you want. She just likes food. So when she got to be 19 pounds I put the both of us on a diet. We get good food, but not as much as we used to. We also get ice cream every once in a while. And we get yogurt. No sugar just the sweet from the peaches.

We both are doing good with the food.

And one day I'll find out if other dogs sleep like Baby Girl and Sarah.

More tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment