Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Today I lost my day planner

YIKES I can't find the day planner!

I thought I had left it in the car, but the only thing there was the cover filled with LOOK books.

I don't remember what else I had to do. so I had to make another one. There oughtt to be an online free day planner.

Well, have you ever looked for a free Dayplanner??

Don't even try. The only things they have that are cute are expensive. I have decided to just get mine from MK and pay $3 and not $20 for the privilege of downloading a free day planner.

I just want SOMETHING that I can write my appointments on and of course the mileage and the sales and the new women in the group and --- and ---  well, you get the gist of what I am saying.

I wonder how a person would go about putting up a completely free website for people to get calendars and dayplanner pages for free?

Something to think about.

More later, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment