Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sarah and her Antihistamines!!

Sarah is having upper respiratory problems.  Poor BABY!!


Last week we found her scrumbling -- and YES there is a word like scrumbling because I said so -- around in her bed. In and out of the bed. On top of and under the cover. And she wound up like this -- right between the cover. SLEEPING!!!

I didn't think anyone would believe me so I took another shot. Poor baby - that medicine is really working OVERTIME!!

And then comes last night--
She got up into the other recliner and made herself at home. ANOTHER bed. ANOTHER sleepy time.!!!

AND she slept all night.

AND didn't get up until we started breakfast.!!!

Food is a good motivator at our house!

And I just had to put this one in because it is so cute.

More later, Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment