Thursday, July 18, 2019

Three Times with the trainer.

Today was a doozie! All these machines that are so far off the ground that I have to almost jump into
seats. Here I am swinging my feet off--not touching the floor. I am so glad that the trainer was not around calling me "Sweetie or Honey" . I'm not six I'm a great grandma. I like being a grandma and then when the gg's came along it just got better.

But back to the gym. This one has those treadmills that look like a giant should be using them--and imagine that some of the guys are tall. Me? I'm five foot two. But that's better than mom--she was four foot eleven. Missed the treadmill today so maybe tomorrow.

I was waiting for the trainer and before she got the other person she is training, this guy who was so full of himself, came to the door and opened it with his shoe--that was on his feet. I don't know if he was just tired or he did it to get everyone's attention. I looked around and no one's eyes were  following him as he left the parking spot--or even the parking lot.
Then on to the torture --no not really, but I must admit that that was going thru my mind.

First one was as far away from the front door as you can be. I looked up and saw the sign on the door--EXIT that;s what was painted with a big brush with obviously black paint on it.

I got into the first machine of the day and worked on the front's of my legs. Did good. Next machine was to work on the backs of your legs. Not bad. I knew as soon as she brought out those dumbbells I was in trouble. One for each hand. Got the knees relaxed after I had a good talk with them, and then it was straight out with the bells and back again SLOWLY.

Did that ten times. not too bad either. Then we held onto a--like a chair--and mad our feet look like a fourth of a pizza. And then that a food and swing it up and back down SLOWLY.

I think it was the SLOWLY part that was making it harder to do.

I betcha that doing things like that is what's gonnsa get me back into shape.

NanaBanana telling it like it is

No comments:

Post a Comment