Thursday, July 25, 2019

News from NanaBanana

Our Lynn had  knee scope on Monday. Tuesday was the first day after the scope and the first day of rehab. No weight baring for four months--at the very least.

Our Lynn is a lot like her dad was. Out in Farmington NM the guys at the Halliburton camp put up speed signs to remind Jerry that the speed limit was only 15 miles an hours in the lot. He walked fast.  I kinda learned from him and he learned from his dad.

After living with a father that thought the sidewalk was a NASCAR racetrack, Lynn is having trouble being slow on those crutches, to the point that -- well it;s just scary she is so fast on them. No rehab tomorrow so she will have some time to rest her muscles.

I know without a doubt that the Fairy Princess runs in February will see Our Lynn pacing herself so she can get another tatoo of Mickey Mouse on her ankle.

There for a while Andrew ran with them and then it has only been Nonie and Lynn. They both ran 19.3 miles this last February. I didn't go to the place because there is no where to sit because everyone there is going to run.

She goes to boot camp three nights a week and keeps herself in shape. So proud. I've even gotten to the gym myself. Made it yesterday for the treadmill yesterday and I'll go again tomorrow and then Sunday afternoon.

While my husband was so ill, I didn't do much and I lost a lot of muscle so I'm working out now.

I really enjoy going there because all the staff is so helpful and kinda laid back, but so willing to help when I need it. So if you want to work out find the one like I go to--Planet Fitness. I really like it. And by the way, they don't know I've put this in the blog.

I used to run up and down the stairs and climb onto the counter to clean the cupboards. Mow the grass and carry 300 feet of hose from the only water hydrant we had so I could water the garden, so I didn't need a workout place, but I sure do now..

Let you know how things go tomorrow at PF.

NanaBanana

No comments:

Post a Comment