Monday, July 22, 2019

NanaBanana--the birthday party

I was invited to my adopted sisters granddaughters birthday for last Saturday.

Do you remember going to the side show and it was filled with mirrors and you had a hard--extremely hard time finding your way out?

Saturday that's the way it felt for me. I went round and round the merry go round. It wasn't really the merry go round but real close. I must and gone around all the buildings at the fair grounds at least fourteen times.  It was at least 120 degrees so it was HOT. O never did find them there.

I had to come home and send Martina a phone call to tell her I was not feeling well and that I would go to her house on Sunday and take the gift.

She didn't find my message until she got back from the movie she and her family went to. So I missed the birthday party AND the movie.

Talk about feeling like a punkin head.

I couldn't go on Monday because my Lynn had knee surgery on Monday which was today. 

Martina and Abrianna I promise that I will be there tomorrow by 3.30.

My husband and Martinas husband cannot understand our relationship. We just clicked and have been close friends ever sense. Sometimes I think that we might really be sisters. I may not call her for weeks and yet when we get together we can talk about good stuff for a long time.

An awesome sistershood.

NanaBanana,

No comments:

Post a Comment