Thursday, August 28, 2014

Today has been something ELSE

I didn't get up until 7.30. I didn't have breakfast. We went to town to get some cola for Jerry and spent way too much on things.

We did get one of those ionizers that take the dirt out of the air.

He has been coughing so much lately and I think its the carpet.

I tell you no lie----we put that carpet down in 1979.

I want hardwood so we can keep it clean and free from dust. Of course it may be almost impossible in Oklahoma to keep the floors clean, but when I run the wet mop over the floors they will be clean to the baseboards.

As for the other things that have gone. We finally had lunch. Then we had our tea at 4. I like having tea because it means Jerry is eating a little more each day and his clothes will finally fit him again.

We've had some big laughs today and not any sad times, that means, to me, that it's been a GOOD day.

More later, Linda















No comments:

Post a Comment