Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Today I had to --

I had to realize that I am not as young as I used to be.!!

I don't bounce back from a bad sleep night as quickly as I used to do.

When I was much younger --- back when the dinosaurs roamed the earth --- I could go on very little sleep. Just ask anyone.

Our son did not sleep all night until he was almost three.

He's still a night owl. But when it's a work day tomorrow--he does go to bed at a reasonable hour.

I have NOT had a nap today!!

No, I did NOT!!

I had things to do and I have gotten them done.

But I sure did want to take a nap!!

I must be getting old???

NEVER!!

OLD is just a phrase that some YOUNG people give us who are mor3e intelligent as a nickname.

I will not EVEN talk about being OLD!!

NOT!!

And NEVRY EVERY to you!~!

More later, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment