Thursday, February 13, 2014

It's 30 degrees!!

Early morning TV was showing snow AGAIN in New York and New Jersey ice in Georgia and sink holes in Kentucky. And in Oklahoma it's 30 degrees!!!

This time last week it was 10 and we had 9 inches of snow!!

For Oklahoma , that's a lot of weather. 

Would I change with the people in the east ??

NOT!!

Do I worry about my friends and family there???

You bet I do!!

Stay in if you can. Put on two coats if you need too. 

And take lots of pictures for me. 

Later, Linda 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda, I enjoy reading your posts. This one I can relate to. I'm visiting in Alaska now and I was all set for some really cold days and nights, but to my surprise and delight it's been pretty nice. Well by nice I mean above zero, like 20 degrees. That's working good for me as I'm without a car ( but close to everything) so walking is pretty good. Another plus is that it's light out from about 7-7 that really helps.
    Best, Sharon

    ReplyDelete