Monday, May 30, 2016

Sometimes you just gotta

I have fallen behind. I used to have a tshirt that read " the hurrier I go the behinder I get". 

Well, that's so true for the last couple of years. Jerry is my priority. 

So, I'm getting behind. Things like....
Checking expiration dates
Cleaning out the fridge
Putting papers in the recycle buggie
    I did finally put the recycle buggie time 
    On my phone so I could remember
     Which Monday it is. 
I've tried to get all the house work done. Ain't happened all in one day like it use to. But I've figured it out. I have a dusting rag that I put in areas-tv or tables by chairs or pictures and that's where I clean that day. Then if something has a drawer it gets cleaned out another day. 

Voila!! It works!!

It just takes a little flexibility. 


No comments:

Post a Comment