Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cloudy with Cool mornings

It's Oklahoma and it's the last day of May.

So , what's wrong with this picture.

Not that I'm complaining or anything.  I absolutely love cool weather.

This morning reminded me of LA. That's right the big place in California were we lived until 1951.

I was talking to someone not too long ago and they told me that the traffic is horrible, gigantic, unending!!

I don't remember that, I just remember the eucalyptus trees and the palm trees and the wonderful aroma coming from Olivera Street. It took me years to find out what that smell was.  Bee's wax. That's what it was and still is.

I also remember the jalapeno peppers with that wonderful taste and guess what? I found out what makes them that way.  The eucalyptus leaves they put into the brine they pickle them in. Wonderful!!

Oh, yeah. Back to the day , today and not yesterdays gone by.

This is a wonderful day and thank you Lord for making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment