Monday, May 19, 2014

it's been gloomy here

have you ever just wanted to dig a hole and climb in it?? not to make anyone anxious, but some of the people who have been calling me are those that are depressive. you know the ones i mean. the people who will not take the good advice that you give to them. that just keep talking the same talk. the ones  that we talk to and talk to and talk to and tell them the same thing a thousand times.

depressive!!!!

so last night i turned off my phone at 9.30 and didn't turn it on until 7 this morning.

this lady had called me again and told me her phone number again. i didn't call back because i really cant deal with depressive anymore.

jerry seems to be getting better some days and then others he can't even make his mouth go around words. it's sad. but the good part is that he still tries---he's not given up and he has started telling me what the word describes. works like a charm. this is not depressive---this is the heavenlies at work.

So I am back to capitals. I am looking only at the POSITIVE and not the depressive.
I am over with listening to the same old rot about "what's going on? why does he do that? what am I gonna go?"!! I am going to tell them to go to God for their answers I cannot and do not have the answers to everything. Only GOD DOES!!!

NUFF said!!

More later, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment